Monday, August 11, 2008

brothers having fun

I can't seem to figure out how to post any pictures on here!! I am not sure if it is with having dial up that is just takes forever!! I will have to give it another try, so for now you will have to make do with just my ramblings :)
Today is the third day that M has been successfully potty training! I can't believe it, it seems like he was just born! He is doing such a good job, it so funny to see him in big boy underwear! Tonight we went to Sabin's moms house for dinner, afterwards we were sitting in the living room watching TV, the boys wanted a cookie so I had them up at the table, from the living room we could hear giggles, M was sitting cracking up at E:) It was so cute to see him enjoying his big brother, E was laughing too, not sure what was so funny? Just a blessing to see them have fun and to be interacting, something I was never really sure at one time would happen!

I am thankful for my boys, they remind me to enjoy the simple things in life and to just stop and enjoy the moment, something we often forget to do as we get older and busier!

No comments: