Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blogging again!

Just wanted to say I am back blogging again, can hardly believe it has been well over a year. Thank you Belinda for encouraging me to do this again and other friends :) It is fun to read over my posts and see what I was thinking, feeling doing over a year ago!

Since then we have moved into our home, it is still a wonderful blessing. I just love my home and feel very thankful for it everyday! I never thought we could ever own our own house! So we should never think things are impossible! Yes we had to work hard for it, but I have to say I have kind of forgotten what it felt like during that time, I just remember it was a lot of hard work and sacrifice!

Well that is my little intro. for now I hope to be back again soon. Hopefully I can figure out how to make it a little more pretty and interesting. I had dial up way back when I first started blogging and so it took forever to upload anything!

Be back soon............Jayne

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Yay! I'm excited to follow your blog and read more about your life and family. I love you so much Jayne!!!