Friday, September 30, 2011

Friends







I am linking up again today with The Gypsy Mama and five minute Friday

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Go a little overboard encouraging the writer who linked up before you.
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes:

GO!
On Friends.........................

A friend is someone you can
play with
cry with
laugh with
share with
pray with
love with
forgive with
trust with
respect with
talk with
hug with
pour out with
check in with
dream with
honor with
admire with
hope with
blessed with
be thankful with
be funny with
praise with
rejoice with
mourn with
heal with

I am blessed that  God has given me friends to experience all of life's "with's"

STOP!


I love that my boys are friends and can experience lots of "with's" together





 


 

 




6 comments:

Dolly @Soulstops said...

Hi Jayne,

Found you via 5MFridays... love your list of what we can share "with" our friends. What a blessing!

Jayne G said...

thank you Dolly, I enjoyed this one! I read yours but was unable to comment. Than you for sharing too!

Jayne G said...

ok Dolly I just commented :)

Jennifer Camp said...

Jayne,
Love this list, all such beautiful, important, necessary things when our hearts are open to trusting another. Thank you!

KI said...

SO blessed to be doing the "withs" with you too, from right next door!

Jayne G said...

Thanks you Jennifer :) I appreciate you stopping by!
Krystal, your definitely one of the friends that was on my mind when I wrote this :)