Monday, February 1, 2010

So what have we been up to since I last blogged. Here are a few things:

 
This is one of our favorite parks, as you can see there were some friendly visitors too :) The boys love to play here and the peacocks are an added attraction!

 

We had fun sensory play time with water and cornstarch, messy but very fun, so glad I have laminated floors.............phew!!

  
Play time in the mud :) I know this doesn't come as a surprise to most of you!

As you can see our family likes to have fun and we also love to spend time together. I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my time than with the people I love the most! 

The Lord has blessed us with 2 very active boys, with that activity also comes some individual challenges. I have often been told " boy do you have your hands full". At first i used to get kind of offended with this comment not quite knowing how to respond, wondering if people were making a comment about my parenting or my kids? Now I say  "yes I do" but I also respond with  "yes and a full heart" :) No matter the challenges, I know that I don't do this on my own.
Yesterday we went on a family walk up to a waterfall in our area ( sorry no pictures, forgot camera) It was sucha beautiful day, it was also so refreshing to spend time with my family outside. As I was walking I was thinking on the hymn " How great thou Art" . We don't always take the time to think of God's greatness, but out in His creation, it made me think about this and how thankful and grateful that I am that He is a  "Great " God! No matter the challenges we face, I have to say that time outdoors and with my family and God made me forget about my momentary troubles and just enjoy the blessings in life.